Before Leaving the House
2. Bloodshot eyes need a pick-me-up with Visine before applying any makeup, which will only irritate already-red eyes.
3. If you never show your face without foundation, use the liquid kind, which is the best for covering up tired skin. Dot it in the center of your face and blend outwards.
4. Coral blush is the hue of choice to help a lifeless complexion and cream formulas are best over liquid foundation.
5. Work with your bed-head, not against it. Use texturing spray and then make a side braid.
At Your Desk
7. Use a shadow liner on your lids, which is more fool-proof than regular liner and also doubles as eyeshadow. Finish off your peepers with two coats of mascara.
8. Tinted lip balm is a busy girl’s savior, because it’s easy as ever to swipe on without even glancing in a mirror.
9. Pull your braid out, tousle your mane with your fingers and spray on dry shampoo for extra volume (flip your head upside first). Have a bit of frizz? Run a tiny amount of smoothing serum over your strands.
10. Dab on perfume and you’re done - nobody will even know that you had a rushed morning!